YOUNGER-L Archives

Archiver > YOUNGER > 2001-06 > 0992862057

From: "Brownie MacKie" <>
Subject: Re: [YOUNGER] Comprehensive look at Thomas Younger of Essex/King and Queen and Halifax Counties
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:00:57 -0400

Thank you for the comprehensive look at Thomas. I have one question
regarding first paragraph, Page 3, top of page..."The birth date is an
obvious error since in 1825 he was the executor of his father's will and
guardian to his siblings." Are you referring to Thomas's birthdate? If his
will was probated in 1791 then he had to be dead in 1791. Right?