ZELIFF-L Archives

Archiver > ZELIFF > 2007-06 > 1182872726

From: "" <>
Subject: [ZELIFF] Peter Zeliff Will 1819
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:45:26 -0000

Author: joan778
Surnames: Zeliff, Clark
Classification: will

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.zeliff/52/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I just received a copy of Peter Zeliff's will from the New Jersey Archives. It is dated June 1819. In it he names his sons: John, Daniel, David and Peter and his daughter, Lydia.

Lydia and David are not yet of age and David is apparently under 14 since a guardian is named for him. The reference to Lydia's age is "...to be paid when she is of age."

I don't think she could be the Lydia Zeliph who married Isaac Clark.

No wife is mentioned.

Important Note: